Friday, January 27, 2012

Are You Ready for this?? Our Special Guest Designer is......

G'Day Everyone!!

I hope everyone had a Bonza Australia Day yesterday, with lots of backyard cricket, BBQ's, and water fights!!! (Well everyone Australian) Everyone who isn't Australian, we hope you had a wonderful day too!!
(So now you can all see the reason behind our challenge of National Flag!! There is still time to enter too....)

We had a little drama last week, with poor me having to do 2 re-draws for our Special Guest Spot :'( I certainly didn't like doing that very much, because I don't want you to miss out, but we made the rules, so it's best we stick to them, to keep it fair! 

So this week our lovely Special Guest Designer is:


Congratulations Becky!! Can you please send me an email to me, karen.yates22@yahoo.com within the next 24 hours to claim your Special Guest Designer spot and also to receive your Super Cool and fabulous Special Guest Designer Badge, and also let you in on the secret, on what we would like you to do!!!

If I don't hear from you by 6.00PM Saturday 28th January Melbourne Time, I will have to do a re-draw.... and we don't want that, so email me quick sticks!!! 

Till Next time
Karen and the MDUC Design Team

No comments:

Post a Comment