Saturday, October 2, 2010

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #65 {Flowers and Lace} - Winner and Top 5

OH MY GOODNESS there were soooo many spectacular entries this week - the DT have been emailing each other all week to say how tough the voting was going to be - and did you see this entry - or that entry - we chat a lot behind the scenes, LOL. I must admit though I prefer to have a tough vote because it means we have inspired some truly gorgeous work with our challenge!

I can't believe we managed to narrow down all of these fabulous entries to find just one winner and a top 5! We were SURE we were going to have a top 10 or 20 - but narrow it down we did and this week our congratulations go to.............

Maria {69}

We loved the fabulous details in this unique card - or maybe it was the thought of a trip to Paris - LOL - but I'm sure you'll agree it catches the eye. You can check out more of Maria's work on her blog HERE.

Maria - please email Kylie on kyliekueter@tpg.com.au to collect your winner's badge and to let us know if you'd like to be our GDT for October.

Now onto our Top 5 - and amazingly enough we HAVE been able to get the list down to only 5 and here they are in numerical order ...

Albert {13}
Sue Drees {41}
Kamilla {51}
Bente {53}
Maddy Hill {59}

Congratulations go to you all - make sure you grab our Top 5 badge from the side bar to show all your bloggy friends just how fantastically clever you all are!!!

Thanx go to everyone who played along with us this week - it really was an AMAZING feast for the eyes. We hope you'll pop back tomorrow to check out our next fun challenge. In the meantime - HAPPY STAMPING!

Debbie P

xXx

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh thank you so much lovely ladies! I am just thrilled to bits that my card was chosen for this honour. You do an amazing job each week of inspiring with your gorgeous creations. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello All....!
    I'm so happy for my top 5 winning!!

    Big big hugs, Albert

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! Thank u sooo much!!
    I could hardly beleve my eyes when I spotted my name :D

    ReplyDelete